Science Rules!

We’re told today’s Frontiers of Science lecture was eye-opening and stimulating.

Photo by David Fine

• i got says:

@i got some of my best sleep in freshmen year in big lecture classes.

• I never got it says:

@I never got it I mean… if you’re going to sleep through class why bother going???

undoubtably your pillow is more comfortable than the arts and sciences section of the NYT

• awwww says:

@awwww poor last name A-Ks.

• helfand says:

@helfand is boss.

@Anonymous I actually really liked the lecture…

1. If you did says:

@If you did then you are a sad sad person who received improper science training at your high school.

1. I received says:

@I received proper training, and I occasionally liked the lectures, though not the sections. I guess it all depends on how much you feel that your knowledge needs to be validated.

@Anonymous I got an A in Frontiers and I didn’t go to any of the lectures – all the info you need can be received by reading the ppts and going to seminar.

• Oh that is says:

@Oh that is too good!

• hey says:

@hey that’s me!

• silly kids says:

@silly kids lecture powerpoints and audio are posted online. no need to actually go to class.

• ONE CALORIE says:

@ONE CALORIE EQUALS ENERGY!!!!!

• Ron says:

@Ron So is he bored by the Arts or the Sciences?

• this says:

@this was actually taken during a pretty interesting helfand lecture.

• oh, frontiers. says:

@oh, frontiers. this is wonderful. on a sidenote, we know this wouldn’t happen if helfand was still around.

@Anonymous it was helfand…

@Anonymous FINE!

• Ad

Have Your Say

wOOOw #canceled Spec is #canceled!who i next?? Bwog?? (known cumb shills Bwog??) CUBhangra?? Greek Lide?? well anyways, me, I’m hear (read more)
    Spec Editors Halt Publication, Allegedly Over Lack Of Staff Constitution
    October 1, 2020
    this article does not have any credibility to it, they literally misspelled someone's name and had to say everything was (read more)
    Spec Editors Halt Publication, Allegedly Over Lack Of Staff Constitution
    October 1, 2020
    the article literally explains the situation i dont understand why people are tripping so hard in the comments (read more)
    Spec Editors Halt Publication, Allegedly Over Lack Of Staff Constitution