Fluent Bodies, Advanced Energies: Your Fall 2010 Options
Written by Bwog Staff
Registration is here! But you don’t know how to fill that last requirement, you say? Well, stop digging around the Directory (don’t lie–we know you just were) and consult the following list of the most absurd-sounding course names offered next semester. This way, when you inevitably realize that Art Hum is full, you at least have a cool-sounding backup.
Let’s Study Us!
- Anthropology V3882: Bodily Senses
- History BC4913: Madness to Prozac: The Sciences of the Self in the Modern Era
- Comparative Literature – English W3792: Narrative for Living
Let’s Study Them!
- International Affairs U6445: Talking with the Enemy
- Anthropology G4470: Humans and Other Animals
- Comparative Literature – English W3970: 20th Century Literature & Culture: Textual Bodies
- Comparative Literature – English W4725: Modern Drama: Modernist Primitives, Human Machines, Sex, and Other Tragicomedies
- German BC3012: In Love with Telenovelas
- Architecture A4779: Advanced Energy
- Landscape Design K4103: Plants II
- Dance BC2501: Biomechanics for the Dancer
Wait, Say That Again?
- Communications K4110: In Search of Insights
- Art History G8463: Spanish Italy
- Occupational Therapy M6300: Car Fit