Wake Up And Learn Things With Bwog, Round 5
Written by Bwog Staff
Advice: Drinking Alcohol Edition
- Carman Hall’s unwritten pillars of social wisdom (Now, written!)
- Residents of Carman floors 1-5 are restricted from using Carman’s “slow-ass” elevators to descend. Exceptions may be granted for laundry purposes.
- If a resident plays music at a volume sufficient to penetrate Carman’s foot-wide cinder block walls, other residents must retaliate. A music war will then commence.
- Getting involved in floor-cest means getting involved in a floor-fracas.
- Laundry left leads to laundry theft.