Written by Bwog Staff
It’s helpful to have a job when you’re a broke college student – preferably one that doesn’t require you to take the subway. To help you out on your quest for employment, we did a little legwork and found out who’s hiring in Morningside.
- Ricky’s (114th & Bway) is looking for all positions, including stylists.
- American Apparel (109th & Bway) wants you. Don your golden onesie!
- Vine (116th & Bway) is looking for full- and part-time hostesses and servers with experience.
- Pinkberry (112th & Bway) is also hiring. If you make a good first impression, the manager might hire you on the spot.
- Campo (114th & Bway) isn’t actively hiring right now, but we’re told that they will be within the next couple of weeks.
- Amsterdam Restaurant (119th & Amsterdam) will be hiring within the next two months.
- Book Culture (112th b/w Bway and Amsterdam) is apparently pretty full, but send your resume to [email protected] and you could get lucky.
- Community (113th & Bway) isn’t hiring right this second, but they tell us that the restaurant business changes from moment to moment, so you should probably drop off your resume and application anyway.
- Amir’s (113th & Broadway) is hiring cashiers. It rhymes!
- Kitchenette (123rd & Amsterdam), Deluxe (113th & Bway), Le Monde (112th & Bway) and Vareli (112th & Bway) aren’t actively hiring, but applications are welcome.