The Morningside Almanac: Weekend Update
Written by Bwog Staff
What to expect when you venture out to the Greenmarket today:
- Heron Hill Winery has been practicing sustainable viniculture for over thirty years and is making a guest appearance at today’s market.
- Orange and purple cauliflowers from Samascott Orchards are here.
- Wager’s Cider Mill has new grape varieties.
- Hudson Valley Duck has fresh duck sausage.
- Cayuga Organics has bags of mixed beans and grains – perfect for soups!
- Corn and tomatoes are still available, so get them while you can.
Don’t forget that EBT, credit cards, and debit cards are all accepted at the market! Happy eating!
Image via Wikimedia Commons