Guide to the Long Weekend: This Is Halloween
Written by Bwog Staff
For those of you haven’t decided how to spend your fall break yet, Raphaelle Debenedetti and Gabby Beans offer an array of zany and spooky things to do for Halloween in the city.
- The Village Halloween Parade
- The Brewery
- The Furniture Factory
- The Knitting Factory
- The Horror Show
- The Omega Plastics
- The Hudson Hotel Haunting Fascination Halloween Party – $30
- Halloween Extravaganza and the Procession of the Ghouls at St. John the Divine – $20
- The Day The Music Undied at Surreal Estate – $25, advance $15
- The End Of The World Party – $10-15
- Nightmare Haunted House – $15 (with a student ID)
- Within the Land of Ash $15 before 9:45pm; $25 after.
- Phantasmagorey: An Edward Gorey Halloween Brunch Spectacular – $25, advance $20, standing room $15