Bwoglines: 1, 2, 3, 4 Loko Edition

St. Peter's Denial /wikimedia

Ramapo College in Mahwah, NJ has banned the alcoholic energy drink Four Loko. Let’s hope this disturbing trend stays in Jersey. Or not. (CBS New York)

Princeton’s endowment posted a mere 14.7% gain last year, to Columbia’s 17%. (NYT)

The New Museum’s latest exhibit contains a newspaper on the end of newspapers. (Capital NY)

This guy can teach you how to ride a bike in the city, even where there’s no bike lane. (NYT)

The Feds busted a 45-member New York-based marijuana ring yesterday which included Roc-A-Fella Records co-founder Kareem ‘Biggs’ Burke. Bwog sincerely hopes this doesn’t affect Memphis Bleek’s habits. (WSJ)

• CC 13 says:

@CC 13 It’s a Jersey thing.

@Anonymous clearly members of ramapo college have never had a heights margarita

@Anonymous loko stole my dignity

• youre not funny says:

@youre not funny “clearly members…”

• was wondering says:

@was wondering how did four loko become “the thing” this semester? it’s been around for ages, but why now?

just curious

• known by? says:

@known by? “liquid cocaine” and “blackout in a can.” I have never heard these nicknames…

• Ad

Have Your Say

What should you actually Venmo people for?

the fact that this article just implied that i want to "get freaky" with "these guys on broadway" makes me (read more)
    Statues Around Campus: FMK
    February 19, 2020
    Even at the federal level , I am not surprised at all with this vicious attitude toward this group. (read more)
    Life In Quarantine, Barnard College, USA
    February 19, 2020
    Great article Josh! I (as an Aquarius also) really enjoyed reading it! (read more)
    I Don’t Know What Astrology Is And At This Point I’m Too Afraid To Ask
    February 18, 2020
    That's good enough for me too - another Aquarius. Well done. (read more)
    I Don’t Know What Astrology Is And At This Point I’m Too Afraid To Ask