Trojan ranked us number one in safe sex among universities. (Gothamist)
- Columbia University Graduate School of Architecture and Planning and Preservation students win contest, redesign Long island. (Inhabitat)
- New York Public Schools get Google Apps, before we do. (WSJ)
- Next year, you can text your friends from some subway stations. (Telegraph)
- Financial aid forms are now simpler to file. (Spec)
- New York Public Libraries mistakenly put in charge the president of Amherst rather than Prezbo. (NYT)
- Even Nobel Prize winners procrastinate! Now get back to that CC paper. (New Yorker)
Logo via Wikimedia Commons.