One More Required Class

For those freshpeople too busy with their hedonistic pursuits to finish AlcoholEdu, today is the deadline! A friendly reminder to the Class of 2014 from your friends at Bwog: be sure to complete part 2 of AlcoholEdu or something may or may not happen to you.

Don't Forget!

Click to show comments

• I think . . . says:

@I think . . . I’ll have a beer while I do this

• useless says:

@useless “Check your email for instruction on how to finish the course”

Why don’t they just check their email to find out? Why don’t you put it on the flyer how to? THIS SIGN CONVEYS NO NEW INFORMATION.

• I propose says:

@I propose that those who don’t complete this requirement get a note on their transcript that says “**failed alcohol test: contact registrar for details.”

@Anonymous What would be the penalty for not doing this stupid pointless exercise?

• HAHA says:

@HAHA FRESHMEN ARE LOSERSSSSSS

1. YEAH! says:

@YEAH! It’s great to finally be a senior. You can drive, go to the prom, haze the freshmen, and do tons of other cool stuff. High school is the best, isn’t it?

• hahahahah says:

@hahahahah FRESHMEN HAHAHAHAAHHAAH LOSERSSSSSS

• umm says:

@umm u def dont have to do this

• Who the hell says:

@Who the hell Is Alcohol Ed?

@Anonymous neither have I haha

• SEAS '11 says:

@SEAS '11 I forgot this existed. I still haven’t completed part 2..hehe

@Anonymous What a joke that thing. I thought it was ok to have it before getting here but now?! really?

• Ad