Where Art Thou?
Written by Bwog Staff
If you would like your arts event to be listed in our lineup, email [email protected].
- KCST’s Hamlet, 7:30pm in Lerner Black Box. Additional showings Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 7:30pm and Saturday at 1:30pm The King’s Crown Shakespeare Troupe (KCST) presents William Shakespeare’s Hamlet. It’s free and there will be a wait list at the door!
- Barnard Theatre Department Presents “Marisol” by José Rivera, 8pm in Minor Latham Playhouse in Milbank Hall. Addition showings Friday and Saturday at 8pm and Saturday at 3pm. $5 with CUID, $10 without.
- LHM Showcase: Sin Fronteras Ft. LOISAIDAS in Concert, 8pm in Roone. Columbia University’s Latino Heritage Month cordially invites you to a unique celebration of Latino culture featuring exceptional performances, a fashion show, hors d’oeurvres and a live band. $8 with CUID, $12 without.
- Rhythm Is a MONSTER!, 11pm in Lerner Party Space. Costume party! ONYX will perform at the party, and guests will have the opportunity to sign up for the 2012 CU Dance Marathon, to help bring awareness to the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation’s mission to eliminate Pediatric AIDS. $2 with CUID. Those without a CUID must RSVP.
- Chowdah’s Sketchy Guide to Life, 7:30pm and 9pm in Wein Lounge. Free sketch comedy from Chowdah!
- Harold and Kumar Movie Marathon, 10 pm, Lerner Cinema. Columbia University National Undergraduate Film Festival (CUNUFF) and AKPsi are throwing a free screening of Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, with free White Castle and a handful of free passes to see the new Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas special and a bunch of Harold and Kumar swag. First come first serve!
- Nomads presents Open Shop, 8pm – 10pm in Lerner E 477. A new weekly Nomads project to workshop new plays. The night will be broken up into two sessions: an open mic night, where anyone can feel free to bring some of their work, and a series of table readings from developing works. RSVP needed!
- Crown and Scepter Presents “Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street,” 5:30pm and 9pm at Symphony Space on 95th St. and Broadway. The Crown and Scepter Theater Company is a brand new theater organization run by Columbia Students. Tickets are $10 for CU students if you use the password “sw20n1y1” on the Symphony Space website.