An Early Christmas Present

From us to you: a Limited Edition Louise McCune Original poster of all of our Butler Archetype friends. We’ve left a stack on the shelves in the back of Butler Café, and a few around 209. If you don’t nab one today, don’t worry, we’ll be sprinkling them around the library over the coming week.

Love, Bwog

@Anonymous For the pile you left at the Butler Reference Desk. I have scored one for myself and will give it pride of place in my office. Well done, Bwog–and Louise!

— Karen the Librarian

1. There was supposed to be... says:

@There was supposed to be... …a “Thank you!” where the “Anonymous” is. Capcha fail. Feel my shame.

@Anonymous Good work, bwog

@Anonymous Too bad these are rulll ugly.

@Anonymous These are awesome.

• Concerned alum says:

@Concerned alum Are these images really up to The Blue and the White’s usual high standard? What made you decide to make these into a poster? And please tell me you aren’t thinking of trying to sell it.

@Anonymous I love these illustrations!

2. UnConcerned Alum says:

@UnConcerned Alum I think these images are fantastic. It’s a well-known fact that Bwog illustrations shift year to year with the coming and going of illustrators and I think McCune’s illustrations are an interesting shift.

3. oh my god says:

@oh my god ew, please leave.

• Ad

Have Your Say

the article literally explains the situation i dont understand why people are tripping so hard in the comments (read more)
    Spec Editors Halt Publication, Allegedly Over Lack Of Staff Constitution
    October 1, 2020
    The virus isn't deadly for college-aged kids. Well that's not true. It's deadly less than .005% of the time with (read more)
    Steps To Keeping And Maintaining Friends On Campus In the Middle Of A Pandemic
    October 1, 2020
    "Because of fire management techniques that were imported from Europe during the colonial era, forests in North America are now (read more)
    Understanding The Causes And Implications Of Wildfires On The West Coast: A Lecture On Climate Crisis
    October 1, 2020