An Early Christmas Present

From us to you: a Limited Edition Louise McCune Original poster of all of our Butler Archetype friends. We’ve left a stack on the shelves in the back of Butler Café, and a few around 209. If you don’t nab one today, don’t worry, we’ll be sprinkling them around the library over the coming week.

Love, Bwog

• Concerned alum says:

@Concerned alum Are these images really up to The Blue and the White’s usual high standard? What made you decide to make these into a poster? And please tell me you aren’t thinking of trying to sell it.

@Anonymous I love these illustrations!

2. UnConcerned Alum says:

@UnConcerned Alum I think these images are fantastic. It’s a well-known fact that Bwog illustrations shift year to year with the coming and going of illustrators and I think McCune’s illustrations are an interesting shift.

3. oh my god says:

@oh my god ew, please leave.

@Anonymous These are awesome.

@Anonymous Too bad these are rulll ugly.

@Anonymous Good work, bwog

@Anonymous For the pile you left at the Butler Reference Desk. I have scored one for myself and will give it pride of place in my office. Well done, Bwog–and Louise!

— Karen the Librarian

1. There was supposed to be... says:

@There was supposed to be... …a “Thank you!” where the “Anonymous” is. Capcha fail. Feel my shame.