ABC Board Elected!

In last night’s town hall, the ABC groups elected new representatives for the Activities Board, which recognizes and funds student groups on campus. Congratulations to the new representatives!

• Andrew Ren, CC ’15
  • Ben Xue, CC ’14
  • ChiChi Udochi, CC ’13
  • Christine Byun, CC ’14
  • Elizabeth Angeles, CC ’13
  • Hamza Khan, CC ’14
  • Jason Tejada, CC ’13
  • Justin Yang, CC ’13
  • Mirabel Rouze, CC ’14
  • Nikhil Krishnan, CC ’14
  • Nikita Bhasin, CC ’15
  • Ryan Cho, CC ’13
  • Tony Lee, CC ’15

@Anonymous Why is everyone CC?

1. Dan Brown says:

@Dan Brown All of the applicants were CC! We normally have a few spots open up during the year, so encourage all of your SEAS and GS friends to run!

@Anonymous they’re usually the ones who have more time on their hand. comes with the lower educational standards in CC :P

• Voter says:

@Voter Lol the guy that wasn’t there and sold himself as “approachable” didn’t win.

@Anonymous actually u useless individual I’m a girl and I made commitments before ABC booked there town hall since I’m the group now but I don’t back out of commitments something you should appreciate in an ABC rep, so you should really get ur facts straight

• Uhh says:

@Uhh with this ABC Bacchanal is going to be even worse next year.

1. Bacchanal says:

@Bacchanal ABC doesn’t have any involvement in Bacchanal besides giving them money

@Anonymous congrats to justin yang for finally winning something

1. justin yang says:

@justin yang thanks bro. this doesn’t count though bc i technically got re-elected.

but if anybody knows of any elections that i can run in let me know so I can lose again!

@Anonymous WHY DOES STUDENT GOVERNMENT NEED A HUNDRED PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING WHEN ALL I NEED IS A PAPER DUE TOMORROW

@Anonymous hamza’s a bawse!!!!

• HAMZUUUUUUUUUU says:

@HAMZUUUUUUUUUU HAAMMZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

• Go says:

@Go Andrew Ren! What a great guy!

• Ad