Copy Edit

Overseen: Encore?

As would-be theater-goers lined up earlier today to pick up tickets for the last performance of the 118th Annual Varsity Show, Bwog found itself sappily pining for a fourth night. Anyone up for a good old-fashioned protest?

vshow line

Photo cred to Dara Marans

@Anonymous I vote for an encore! Had to miss out on this year’s Varsity Show due to inconvenient scheduling, and I really didn’t want to miss it my senior year!

@Anonymous The problem is you’re focusing on the things in life that don’t really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself “Am I on the right track here?”. I don’t mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

@Anonymous I’m utterly confused… you seem to be suggesting that, in choosing to travel for the sake of post-graduation plans instead of staying on campus and seeing the Varsity Show, I’m focusing on the things that don’t really matter? I’ll just give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you are being sarcastic.

@Anonymous it was SO good

@Anonymous ENCORE

• just bought the FUCK says:

@just bought the FUCK out of a ticket

@Anonymous Bwog– It’s DARA Marans, not Dana.

1. John says:

@John Got it, many thanks. Sorry, Dara!

@Anonymous If i come to pick up my ticket just before the show is there still going to be this crazy line?

• The Shadowy Mystery says:

@The Shadowy Mystery wtf is this I want to know whats going on with the campus squirrels.

• obviously says: