Sweetness Puns, On The House

Starting at 1 pm today, and ending at some indeterminate future time we hope never comes, Nightline will be passing out free baked goods in Butler to—wait for it—make your reading week a little bit sweeter.

In all seriousness though, remember that Nightline (212-854-7777) will be open every night from 10 pm until 3 am.

Wishful interpretation of baked goods via Wikimedia Commons

@Anonymous Real talk: I’ve called Nightline twice, and found it really helpful. I was really unsure about it before I did, but would recommend it to everyone.

• So where are they? says:

@So where are they? Are they randomly passing them out roaming the halls, or is there a set up location?

And p.s. I don’t care who you are, but if there is pan dulce, I will love you forever.

@Anonymous really recommend calling nightline! the students who answer can really help you get through those nights

• Doughnuts says:

@Doughnuts are fried, not baked…

1. Gordon Ramsey says:

@Gordon Ramsey Ever heard of cake doughnuts?

1. Yes! says:

@Yes! I don’t happen to like them very much. But they, too, are fried, believe it or not (*gasp*). When someone sells you a baked doughnut, it is usually clearly identified as such.