An Unappreciative Audience

@Anonymous Use thumbnails for the images on this site! The “Lowlapalooza around 3:45” picture is 1632×1224 pixels.

1. Anon says:

@Anon I came here to comment on the picture as well. Can we have the pop-out windows back please?

• CC '13 says:

@CC '13 I’ve kinda been looking forward to this sort of thing since Freshman year, but I didn’t go because:
    1. It’s cold
    2. It’s raining
    3. It’s Sunday, and I got absolutely nothing done yesterday or the day before
    4. It started at 10 am

@Anonymous I agree… it should have been done yesterday and maybe inside?? or earlier in the year.

@Anonymous The event was originally scheduled for Saturday, but had to be rescheduled because of an event taking place in Low. The change occurred to late for any real modifications to be made to the location.

@Anonymous Bureaucracy at its finest.

@Anonymous The only music I heard today was my study music…

@Anonymous Ayo Bwog, too bad you didn’t come for Ace of Cake or The Morningsiders because they ROCKED THE HOUSE and there were easily 80 people in the crowd and we all had a ton of fun.

Oh well, I guess you can read about it in Spec.

@Anonymous Oh the butthurt

2. LOVE YOU says:

@LOVE YOU ACE OF CAKE

• bwog critic says:

@bwog critic 4/10: A conversation starter, to be sure, but a lazy one. As a commenter pointed out you failed to capture the highs and lows of this all-day event. Also the caption on the second picture is a great opportunity for a joke but this attempt falls flat, perhaps a victim to a caption character limit based on the odd phrasing.

Also, yes, please do use thumbnails.

@Anonymous The stage isn’t even in the photo. How is this a good representation?

• Ace says:

@Ace Ace of Cake was amazing.

• alum says:

@alum this is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on bwog.

• See B@B says:

@See B@B B@B is back online. We are having an online party. Clear your cookies and join us!