QuickTix: Week Before Halloween Edition
Opera done right
I bet you’re wondering how Bwog knew about your plans to break curfew. Well, we heard it through the grapevine, along with these upcoming events from the TIC office.
- CUP’s A Bright Room Called Day. Friday and Saturday at 8 pm.$5 CUID.
- ShakeShorts-ShortShakes. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 8 pm. Free.
- Dance Marathon Halloween Party. Friday at 10 pm. $1 with CUID.
- NSBE Annual ’90s Costume Party. Saturday at 10 pm. $5 with CUID.
- CUPAL presents A Special Project: Lydia and Tom. Oct. 31 to Nov. 2 at 8 pm. Free with CUID.
- Met Opera: Turandot. Fri. Nov. 9 at 7:30 pm. Buy tickets now: $38.50.
- Met Opera: Le Nozze Di Figaro. Tues. Nov. 13 at 7:30 pm. Buy tickets now: $38.50.
- Carnegie Hall: Pierre-Laurent Aimard. Thurs. Nov. 15 at 8 pm. Buy tickets now: $11.
- Bring it On, the Musical. Back by popular demand! Nov. 15 at 7 pm. Buy tickets now: $40.
- Bare: A Pop Opera. See the next RENT phenomenon! Thurs. Dec. 13 at 8 pm. Buy tickets now: $41.
- A Christmas Story. You won’t shoot your eye out! Thurs. Dec. 13 at 7 pm. Buy tickets now: $40.
- NYC Ballet in The Nutcracker. Wed. Dec. 5 at 6 pm and Wed. Dec. 12 at 7 pm. Buy tickets now: $30.
Phantom via Shutterstock