John Jay Doesn’t Even Lift

Yesterday Bwog reported on the beginnings of an insurrection in John Jay over an elevator which has been under emergency repairs since last semester. The conflict rages on with today’s new communiqué from the field:

• Sherry J. Wolf says:

@Sherry J. Wolf Offensive.

calling my friends at OMA about this.

1. OMA says:

@OMA We see that 16 commenters have downvoted you so far. Would you like us to make them voluntarily apologize for hurting your feelings?

1. The Mockery says:

@The Mockery is lost on the downvoters. And you.

1. Sherry J. Wolf says:

@Sherry J. Wolf This post is from an imposter. I’m suing for libel.

Also, I can’t believe I’m the first to point out how triggering this poster is. Have you ever been stuck in an elevator before? In GAZA? Check your privilege already.

• I love says:

@I love whoever wrote this. It’s good to see that the administration is taking steps toward honesty.

@Anonymous What a bunch of whiny bitches.

• Dude says:

@Dude It’s too early in the semester to be this neurotic.

• CC '13 says:

@CC '13 in case you were wondering: feb. 2, 2525 is actually a friday.

• JJ11 4 lyfe says:

@JJ11 4 lyfe hahaha when I was a lil’ feshman we never had these problems so y’all freshmen musta done something terrible to make these guys mad lol smh

1. All of these comments says:

@All of these comments are frustrating my comprehension! Wasn’t this poster created by a resident impersonating CU Housing, in a stroke of genius sardony?

1. JJ11 4 lyfe says:

@JJ11 4 lyfe lol no

2. JJ11 says:

@JJ11 I was also jj11… 2009-2010
      best. floor. ever.

1. JJ11 4 lyfe says:

@JJ11 4 lyfe damn straight we were remember the cup phones and snow penis and our own bowg tag “JJ11 is so crazy talented” I just lean back and think, “shucks, it’s time for a reunion.” idk all this reminiscing gets me hype as shit I’m boutta go cook some bacon and cry

• @Let me start my comment here because it makes people uncomfortable.

• Actually LOLed says:

@Actually LOLed I have to admit I found the title of the post thoroughly entertaining. BWOG, sometimes you are as clever as you think you are.

• please says:

@please Does anyone understand the elevator numbering system? #18 implies the existence of 16 secret elevators.

• Invisible Elevator Elf says:

@Invisible Elevator Elf Fuck you guys its not my fault you can’t see me. I’ve been working my ass off in that fucking elevator shaft. Student Worker Solidarity get on this–WE NEED RIGHTS.

1. Anonymau5 says:

@Anonymau5 ^th1s

2. Hermione says:

@Hermione This is a job for S.P.E.W.

1. Oh damn says:

@Oh damn I started that chapter on audiobook last night. Stephen Fry > Jim Dale.

2. ron says:

@ron Heh, more like S.P.U.G

3. YESSSSSS says:

@YESSSSSS finally another thing to protest about!!!!1

• Anon says:

@Anon Ok, this is just rude.

1. cc '13 says:

@cc '13 nah. its pretty on point. those elevators were rickety as fuck three years ago, and nothing was done.

and as someone who now lives in EC and whose lobby renovation is now more than a semester behind schedule i haven’t lost touch with that feeling.

i get that its expensive, but that doesn’t mean construction has to be in perpetual state of delay

• Huh. says:

@Huh. This is probably a good opportunity to announce that the university is planning on endowing elevators as it does faculty positions and classrooms. Elevator #18 will henceforth be known as the Al Lerner Memorial Sky Tube.

• John Jay '1760 says:

@John Jay '1760 Ye ungrateful bastards. In my day we had to walk up 13 flights. Both ways.