Boringside Heights: Another Year, Another Round of Insignificant Changes

Big changes going on this season in your favorite neighborhood: from bold new colors to daring new culinary choices to some extreme construction work in Butler, Columbia is a totally different place. Brace yourself for a whole new world below:

• cock says:

@cock Why not coverage on new frat row/Q house/Manhattan thing/convent/EC frats/pretentious writers annex?

• Small coffee dark with milk says:

@Small coffee dark with milk I am a HUGE Oren’s lover–don’t get me wrong–but those “pop tarts” are not so good. I felt icky after finishing it. Tastes like a croissant squished REALLY flat with donut icing-like stuff. Might appeal to some, but not up to the Oren’s standard in my opinion.

But seriously, Oren’s is the best.

• Former tour guide says:

@Former tour guide The Butler mural plaque was there last year, too. I pointed at it during my tours.

• HOLY FUCK says:

@HOLY FUCK JESUS CHRIST BWOG WHY DONT YOU GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER ALREADY THEN YOU WOULDNT HAVE PEOPLE POINTING OUT YOUR MISTAKES IN THE COMMENTS???!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?

1. it's says:

@it's only the second week of school. calm down

@Anonymous Pupin Plaza looks great.

What should our staffer name her pet raccoon?

“Columbia gets a lot of criticism for not providing a community, but when I’m in Butler at 5am I feel (read more)
    Things Not To Say To Prospective Students Touring Campus
    October 19, 2019
    I'm not fond of bigots myself, although I believe people who say offensive things shouldn't be shut down but rather (read more)
    Breaking: Columbia University Marching Band To Resume Playing At Athletic Events
    October 19, 2019
    I told admissions I WILL NOT host any cis white males. (read more)
    Things Not To Say To Prospective Students Touring Campus
    October 19, 2019
    He bowed to pressure from BIGOTS and is allowing hate speech back on campus. Shame on him. (read more)
    October 19, 2019