The few, the brave, the snarky: day-to-day operation at Bwog is orchestrated by a small group of daily editors (dailies), who are responsible for writing Bwoglines and ensuring that the posts scheduled on their day of the week make it on to the site on schedule. Essentially, our dailies are the reason Bwog runs on any given day.
We are now looking for our next class of dailies, and you could be one of them! If you love reading Bwog and you’ve always wondered what it’s like to run the site, this is your chance. Dailying is a great position for freshmen or people new to campus, since the emphasis is not on producing writing but on managing posts and adding the final touches to already written articles. No experience is required, and anyone can apply.
Just email email@example.com with your application by midnight on Sunday 9/15, and don’t forget to include in your email which days of the week you’re most available to daily! Enlist today!
- Tell us about one Bwog post you liked, one post you didn’t like, and why for both.
- What is your favorite tag?
- Come up with three sample post ideas that you would like to see on Bwog.
- Draw Bwog.
- Why do you want to join Bwog?
- What do you think Bwog is?
- You’re taking Bwog out on a date! What would you do? Where would you go?
- What about Columbia might you be interested in writing about?
- Send us a screenshot or list of the bookmarked Favorites on your browser.