BwogSex: Copulating in the Crypt

"I have sinned: I put my backpack on the seat next to me, even though I wasn't saving it for anyone."

“I have sinned: I put my backpack on the seat next to me, even though I wasn’t saving it for anyone.”

Some of you more cultured Bwoggers may have heard of this thing called Columbia Admirers. The on-again, off-againon-again (limited time offer) Facebook page has been the subject of many anonymous confessions and declarations of “dat ass.”  Today BwogSex and Columbia Admirers brings you a story of daring heroics and steamy finishes. As always, send in any and all sexy things using our anonymous tip form.

A few days ago, Columbia Admirers posted this:
1628: Had sex with my professor in the basement of St. Paul’s Chapel. I admire myself.

After gaining 420 likes (ohhhh coincidence? we think not) on Facebook, Bwog received this tip:

To the Community,

As I saw there was an inconceivable interest in my post about sleeping with my professor in the basement of St. Paul’s Chapel, I figured you might as well hear it from the source.

In the Spring of 2011, I took Art Hum. Within two sessions I knew I wanted to be with my professor, and for the first time ever, what attracted me most was her mind. I mean, this woman was brilliant, and still is. I spent the entire semester studying harder for that class than any before or since.

On the last day of classes, I asked her out, and as soon as grades were handed in we went out on a date. Things picked up quickly and we dated for a few months. During that time, the chapel was desecrated.

I’m pleased to say that though our relationship ended, we still remain friends. Lesson: Go for it! (Just wait until the semester’s over)

Best of Luck on Finals,
Anonymous

Well hot damn.

“Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You’re our Only Hope” via ShutterStock

• PLEASE says:

@PLEASE Tell me it was Sarah

• how dare you says:

@how dare you This is giving me unrealistic expectations for my crush on my own Hot Professor. I’ve got this email saying I was a pleasure to have in class…that means all of my snarky comments about feminism were correctly read as flirting, right? RIGHT???

1. 2/10 says:

@2/10 i feel like you’re trying too hard

@Anonymous fuck fuck courseworks isnt working oh shit help

@Anonymous Do we have the go ahead on married professors too?

• Shah says:

@Shah Absolutely ridiculous, unfair, and illegal to boot.

• but like says:

@but like pics or it didn’t happen

@Anonymous Professulas molest more students than clergy, abuse more funds than brokers and destroy more lives than doctors.