BwogSex: Copulating in the Crypt

"I have sinned: I put my backpack on the seat next to me, even though I wasn't saving it for anyone."

“I have sinned: I put my backpack on the seat next to me, even though I wasn’t saving it for anyone.”

Some of you more cultured Bwoggers may have heard of this thing called Columbia Admirers. The on-again, off-againon-again (limited time offer) Facebook page has been the subject of many anonymous confessions and declarations of “dat ass.”  Today BwogSex and Columbia Admirers brings you a story of daring heroics and steamy finishes. As always, send in any and all sexy things using our anonymous tip form.

A few days ago, Columbia Admirers posted this:
1628: Had sex with my professor in the basement of St. Paul’s Chapel. I admire myself.

After gaining 420 likes (ohhhh coincidence? we think not) on Facebook, Bwog received this tip:

To the Community,

As I saw there was an inconceivable interest in my post about sleeping with my professor in the basement of St. Paul’s Chapel, I figured you might as well hear it from the source.

In the Spring of 2011, I took Art Hum. Within two sessions I knew I wanted to be with my professor, and for the first time ever, what attracted me most was her mind. I mean, this woman was brilliant, and still is. I spent the entire semester studying harder for that class than any before or since.

On the last day of classes, I asked her out, and as soon as grades were handed in we went out on a date. Things picked up quickly and we dated for a few months. During that time, the chapel was desecrated.

I’m pleased to say that though our relationship ended, we still remain friends. Lesson: Go for it! (Just wait until the semester’s over)

Best of Luck on Finals,
Anonymous

Well hot damn.

“Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You’re our Only Hope” via ShutterStock

• PLEASE says:

@PLEASE Tell me it was Sarah

• how dare you says:

@how dare you This is giving me unrealistic expectations for my crush on my own Hot Professor. I’ve got this email saying I was a pleasure to have in class…that means all of my snarky comments about feminism were correctly read as flirting, right? RIGHT???

1. 2/10 says:

@2/10 i feel like you’re trying too hard

@Anonymous fuck fuck courseworks isnt working oh shit help

@Anonymous Do we have the go ahead on married professors too?

• Shah says:

@Shah Absolutely ridiculous, unfair, and illegal to boot.

• but like says:

@but like pics or it didn’t happen

@Anonymous Professulas molest more students than clergy, abuse more funds than brokers and destroy more lives than doctors.

What should you actually Venmo people for?

The reason so many GSSC members were absent is because that night was the GS named scholarship dinner, but hey, (read more)
    Private: GSSC Talks Coasters, Events, CPS, And More
    November 20, 2019
    Ironically, none of these pearl clutchers are STEM majors. If they were, they would be too busy studying. (read more)
    Extinction Rebellion Students On Hunger Strike, Demand Action Against Climate Change
    November 19, 2019
    Did you know that Albus Dumbledore and Mickey Mouse are among those "11,000 scientists"? Look it up. (read more)
    November 19, 2019
    if an incel and a femcel have sex does it even count? (read more)
    November 19, 2019