Bwog Asked: How Do You Feel About Springing Forward?
Written by Bwog Staff
We all felt the wrath of losing an extra hour of sleep last night that we could have desperately used with the encroaching week of hell. In times of distress, it is best to know that you are not alone; everyone else is equally pissed (or happy?) In order to further make people listen to us talk about this whole “springing forward” situation, Bwoggers scurried through Butler tonight to ask the patrons how they felt about springing forward.
- “Horrible. I got three hours of sleep.”
- “Abolish it now, like Arizona”
- “I don’t like it.”
- “I don’t know.”
- “I don’t have an opinion. It happens every year.”
- “It’s nice when we gain an hour.”
- “Losing an hour didn’t help.”
- “I like it. It’s nice. The Barnard safety shuttle guys couldn’t figure out when their late-night shifts ended.”
- “One more hour of sun, yay!”
- “I got one hour less of sleep.”
A Bwogger’s roommate
- “Tired and mad”
Tags: bwog asked, columbia students not having an opinion? this is new, shoutout to the person actually excited about one more hour of sun #optimism, we just can't to be on break at this point, you guys are sad about this