You’re emotionally dead. Bwog feels you. Appallingly ace arts editor Madysen Luebke desperately tries to salvage whatever remains of your soul. Brave of her, isn’t it?
- CMTS is at it again! You had better not leave too quickly for spring break or you might miss their production of Godspell this weekend! Performances are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 8 pm and Saturday at 2 pm in the Glicker-Milstein Theatre. Tickets are only $5 with CUID, but get them before they’re all gone!
- The Barnard-Columbia Chorus is pairing with the South American/classical group Alturas Duo. The performance will feature Spanish Baroque music, and would be the perfect concert to write that music hum paper due tomorrow about! Check out the concert at The Church of the Ascension, 121 W 107th St tonight at 8 pm for FREE.
Staying in the city over break and need something artsy to do?
- Go to one of the many museums that CU students get into for free!
- Catch an opera at The Met
- Listen to some classical tunes at Avery Fisher Hall
- Head to a jazz club like Smoke, or go down to the Village Vangaurd if you’re tired of the Morningside bubble
- See a ballet by the New York City Ballet
- Or catch some modern dance at The Joyce or take advantage of the Harkness Dance Festival at 92Y
- If you really want to indulge, try to rush a Broadway musical or play!
Lovely empty room with hardwood floors (we’ve got housing on our mind) via Shutterstock