Was the line at International so long that you didn’t have time to build a pregame playlist? Bwog’s got you. Check out the highlights of our three hour playlist below.
- Change Locations, Drake and Future: When you move from the Carman pregame to the EC pregame
- How Many Times, Chris Brown, Big Sean, DJ Khaled: Skip the DJ Khaled verse we don’t want you to bach
- Flex, Rich Homie Quan: Even if you don’t know any words to this song, saying ooo oo ooooo with your friends is fun
- Uber Everywhere, Madeintyo: Pretend to relate to this song when you take the public safety shuttle back to CG
- I Know There’s Gonna Be Good Times, Jamie xx, Young Thug, Popcaan: For what will ensue at the concert
- 212, Azealia Banks: Your current location
- This is How We Do It, Montell Jordan: You explain to your NYU friend on the lawns as you drink out of a fuck spec shot glass
- Work, Rihanna: Any playlist that doesn’t have this song on it is irrelevant its inclusion is a formality
- Throw Sum Mo, Rae Sremmurd: Rae Sremmurd is two people, not one
- Hotline Bling, Drake: Here to make your Bacchanal crewneck relevant
- I Love Kanye, Kanye West: To celebrate TLOP’s release on Spotify we can pregame to Kanye talking about himself
- Antidote, Travi$ Scott: Bacchanal is all we know, in the lawns is all we know
- Down in the DM, Yo Gotti, Nicki Minaj: He said PrezBo, whats good?
Ok girl lets go via VH1