In a shocking twist, this week’s field notes are not entirely centered around binge drinking. Nevertheless, Bwog still found ways to have memorable, regrettable, field notes-able weekends. Send in your field notes to firstname.lastname@example.org for a feature!
Bwog in (and out of) love
- Skipped stats to meet with my crush to find out he has a girlfriend
- Interviewed with a Tinder match
- Traveled to Denver for a wedding, spent lots of time drunk/high/”managing” difficult family members
- Despite aforementioned wedding shenanigans managed to hook up with the crunchiest, most granola guy ever
- Sexiled myself because my roommate was too nice to do it
- Googled “how to flirt” in the middle of a party. Was still unsuccessful at flirting.
- Went to a concert for one of my favorite bands only to run into my ex
- thought that a girl was taking me back to her place only to find out that she was actually heading to another guy’s room
- Awkwardly met part of my ex’s family for the first time
- Shared frozen margaritas with my friends.
Bwog at peace
- Went to far rockaway beach
- Traveled upstate for a necessary city cleanse (also, a mandatory fun retreat)
- Froze my ass off swimming in a glacial lake
- Watched some guy wave around his inflatable chair-thing for a solid 5 minutes in Central Park instead of sitting in the dirt like literally everyone else
- Walked through riverside park barefoot during sunset (am trying not to think about the questionable things I may or may not have stepped in)
- Sat down for 4 hours and figured out what I’m actually going to do with my life (at least in terms of what major I’m declaring).
- Made penis-shaped chocolate-chip cookies
- Went to a birthday party in Bushwick where i saw a lot of Media People who i didnt know existed outside of twitter
- Became a Victoria’s Secret Pink rep and was given free merch!
- Crashed an NYU finance PhD party where I ended up playing stack cup with a bunch of guys from New Zealand.
- Went to a parcel discussion about memes in Queens.
- Had a really rad conversation at a party w/ someone from Massachusetts about the state legislature primaries that just took place
- Took a vegan to Mel’s
- Went to Bushwick w youngweon, met some wonderful wonderful NYU Local alums, and had 5 brownies at the party <3
- Successfully got on 1st name terms with two professors (who are married) AND their child
- Bought art from some NYU students juuling in Washington Square Park
- Networking, networking, networking
Photo via Bwog Staff