Bwog found time to enjoy their last weekend before finals, and we hope you did too! Send in your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured.
(Disclaimer: Bwog does not condone underage drinking or illegal drug use.)
Bwog Is Happy And Fun
- Went to the St. A’s formal and was surprised I didn’t see anyone do coke
- Enjoyed some really fancy drinks instead of just chugging horrible vodka at the aforementioned party
- Hosted a party in my uncle’s apartment; the party was then CRASHED by his middle-aged neighbors who did not realize we were children.
- Got free drinks because the bartender thought I was hitting on him
- Went to Chicanx Caucus’s Quinceañera event, and went searching for afterparty at Casa Latina, and in the process, ended up in Sig Nu for 5 minutes, and another crusty and smelly EC party after sneaking in to EC
- Made a tall boy tell me I’m pretty.
- Shoplifted from Sephora like an angsty middle schooler.
- Saw my mentee for Young Storytellers see the play she wrote herself performed on stage and feel really happy
- Worked at a book release party and did absolutely nothing and made 200$
- Enjoyed myself at a college party for the first time!
- Fell in love with the John Jay lounge Christmas tree.
- Had a two hour deep, drunk conversation in said lounge.
- wore a full suit + overcoat on the subway to flex on the Santacon Santas
- Finally got around to watching Nathan For You and absolutely loved it. 10/10 recommend.
- Made ~self-improvement~ plans for winter break. Looking forward to learning from this semester and growing.
- Saw spring awakening for the first time
- Went to an engineering party. Spilled a drink and left after a half an hour to go to drinking with Bwog instead
- Made latkes and lit the menorah with my boyfriend on the seventh night of Hannukah.
- Learned about what the past tense of “yeet” should be from a linguistic perspective (apparently it’s “yeeted”)
- Decided to take orgo next semester (RIP me and any shred of sanity i have left)
- Realized my body is rotting… jk i just got really drunk, fell, and burned a hole in my hand
- Helped [redacted] clean up puke, learned about the circle of life/drinking.
- Had our fun was cut short when our friend sent us the video of the white supremacist screaming at her-proceeded to hit to
- Twitter and all other platforms.
- Woke up to an injured ankle the morning after DWB… how did it happen? Who knows. (appreciating the excuse not to go running for the next week or two though)
- Led a trip to the UN / UN Mission and lost two-thirds of my group on the way home because I attempted to take a short Cut without telling anyone.
- Threw up in a cup
- Cleaned up a friend’s puke in the bathroom
- Threw away someone else’s cup of puke
- Experienced a line to get into Millie on Sunday morning??? Those extended hours can’t come soon enough.
- Did no work at all this weekend cause I was too hungover most of the time
- Got drunk and then travelled 70 blocks south to a hotel and lived
- Got the closest I’ve ever been to blacking out
- Went to rugby banquet and we had secret santa and I was the only one who didn’t get a gift
- Accidentally went on a date with a morgan stanley guy (no one ask for his number he’s trash)
- Finally got a plane ticket home, but it’s spirit airlines so i might not make it…
- Cried in JJs, Woodbridge, and a Fairchild bathroom in the same 6 hour period
Bwog and (of course) Food
- Drank 3 mango lassis in 2 days
- Made chicken soup and forgot about it so accidentally reduced it to a gravy but it was the best thing i’ve ever eaten
- Went to Strokos w/ my roomie for breakfast on Sunday. Decided to have Strokos Sundays w/ him every week until the end of the year (even though I hate Strokos).
- Ate the same thing at the same restaurant two nights in a row bc garlic naan cures depression
- Had a quality brunch with high school friends
- Have had so much coffee that I’m surprised I’m still alive
Bonus: Bwog and Pets
- Went home and saw my family and my dog :’)
- FaceTimed home just to see my dog and cat.
- Cried to my dog and cat.