What Jacket Should You Wear Today?
Bwog staffer Will Lyman compiles an index on the age old question of wardrobe choice in inconsistent weather.
- Denim Jacket: A classic. This was such a fashionable choice. You’re black pants look amazing with this. You know what? Wear your Converse shoes, that would go well with this incredibly unique look.
- Windbreaker from a sport you didn’t play: Effortless. You’re so sporty. You’re so cool. This jacket totally gives you the powerful-yet-approachable look.
- Tan Sherpa Jacket: Work, Emma Chamberlain. You look great. I’m also jealous because these look comfortable and my round face isn’t suited for a cozy-oversize look :(
- Canada Goose: Hey you, you little shit stirrer. Before donning this illustrious Toronto creation, you made sure to read up on the goose controversy that has dominated Columbia Confessions. You love the drama. Yes, the temperature is way too high to be wearing a jacket made for Antarctica, but that won’t stop you from flexing.
- High school letter jacket: Ahh, the days. Playing football, grabbing milkshakes at the local diner, drive-up movies, covering up murders in a small town, starring in Romeo & Juliet, going to prison for a crime you didn’t commit, etc.. What. A. Time. In this scenario, of course, you are also Archie Andrews from CW’s Riverdale.