20 Things To Think About While You Wash Your Hands For 20 Seconds
Bwog Staff Writer Will Lyman washes his hands. So should you.
- What did I eat for breakfast? Did I eat? Is time an illusion?
- Think about how every email or correspondence you’ve received in the last month has included the phrase “during this stressful and uncertain time.”
- Your limited knowledge of viruses from 10th grade biology
- How did you look in your last class? Will your class crush notice? Did you seem attentive, yet distant? Smart, yet approachable? Shy, yet seductive?
- If you’re soap is really soap or just bubble water
- Amanda Bynes’s performance in “She’s the Man.”
- Think about the last time you were within six feet of someone *shudder*
- I should start knitting.
- Did you leave your window open in your dorm? Yes you did.
- My hands are kinda weird, conceptually.
- Is Nicki Minaj’s “Bottom’s Up” verse 20 seconds long? I should really invest in a stopwatch.
- The profound cultural impact of the phrase “Live, Laugh, Love.”
- The existence of lettuce and other leafy greens.
- How you’ll never see the sun again.
- The complex relationship between dish soap and hand soap.
- How you responded “you too” to a delivery person that said “enjoy your food.”
- I should really be streaming Mariah Carey’s new album, “Caution”
- The exponential increases in your screen time from last week to this week.
- How if you close your eyes hard enough, the essay due dates will just go away…
- Was that really 20 seconds? I don’t think.
Photo via Pexels