It’s the little things that rob you of your will to live.
- Ask everyone where they’re from. After each response, say “Oh really? Me too.” Never reveal where you’re actually from
- Show everyone your pet!
- Ask everyone about their greatest trauma
- Start singing a duet and hope someone joins in
- Say “aha break out rooms are so awkward amirite?”
- Hate yourself for saying this
- Unmute yourself and start playing Jeopardy music
- Draw everyone and show them
- Suggest that you all form an acapella group
- Ask for their LinkedIns… you know they want those 500+ connections
- Cease to exist effective immediately
- Ask for their astrological sign
- Predict someone’s future
- Just close your laptop and pack it up for the day
Virtual meeting via Pixabay