Snow is falling.. my heart is soaring.. so let’s find out what Bwog did last week!
Bwog did some housework and redecorated:
- accidentally turned a blue sponge green (with turmeric)
- washed my sheets! i love being an adult
- carried 3 cans of paint 17 blocks in below freezing temperatures
- lost feeling in both my hands
- made my entire apartment descendants 3 themed with the help of party city and the best roommate ever
- bought a valentines day squishmallow
- washed dishes for at least 3 cumulative hours
Bwog felt the love:
- had my first kiss!
- and second… and third… and
- sent a friend two 300+ page pdfs because that is my love language
- made small talk with someone In Person for the first time in 11 months
- felt alive due to said small talk
- saw my boss for the first time in 10 months <3
- developed a crush on a fictional character for the first time. I’ve never even crushed on a real person before. i don’t know what to do with my feelings.
Bwog drank assorted things:
- drank a lot of OJ
- got drunk and texted a bunch
- got drunk and was stopped from texting
- drank a LOT of coffee
- made a scientific figure after a decent amount of wine, about to present said figure in like 20 minutes, wish me luck lmao
- didn’t get carded at Internatty’s on two (2) separate occasions
Bwog felt cold (inside and out):
- took some long, cold walks
- cried on the street at 1:30 am alone
- wallowed in existential dread
- broke my phone screen. cried very very very hard!
- started seeing snow and taking note of where wind scouring/drifting was. Then I remembered I am in New York fucking city and do not have to think about avalanches
- felt deeply unsupported by my TA
snowwww via Bwog Archives