If only we got more than one week… if only.
Bwog experienced the highs and lows of love:
- left a cute waiter my number
- was full of love the whole week!!!!!!!!! i love my friends
- had a very long conversation about music with one of my best friends and felt Genuine Human Connection :,)
- baked for my friends!!! you wish you were me!!!
- hung out with a Father Figure for the first time in Months
- hung out in person with my friends for the first time all semester (safely ofc!) and things felt (almost) back to normal again
- essentially got rejected by the boy I like(d) at Hungarian
- the man who was leading me on finally ended it
Bwog went out in public (safely):
- went to MoMa and my friend and I had a running commentary about the ridiculous modern art
- went to the Whitney and got donuts at Chelsea market after
- walked the Brooklyn Bridge at night in the rain
- went on a boat!!! I love the NYC ferry!!!
- cried in the bathroom of an art studio because tattoos are expensive, cried again afterwards bc the artist decided to give me a huge discount :’))
- climbed around a spooky old house!
- felt like a happy happy lizard at low
- finally went to the boujee flower cafe, REMI on the east side (it was really good)
- thrifted in Brooklyn
Bwog consumed many substances:
- destroyed my liver beyond recognition
- had a midnight dance party and bread-making party with my roommates
- drank. A lot
- got plastered and spoke for 5 minutes uninterrupted as to why cardinals (and all birds for that matter) are adorable and cool
- read the first summer housing update in a park and almost screamed into my hummus bowl
- took bday edibles & vibed at the aquarium
- did shrooms in central park & felt the spirit of jacqueline kennedy onassis
- remembered that oatmeal existed
- made some really great pancakes
Bwog met a celebrity:
- met Tyler, the Creator who lied to my face (in a fun way)
flowers flowers flowers via Pixabay