Wishing you all a very not getting the two of pentacles reversed.
Bwog enjoyed golden hour to the fullest:
- spent golden hour in a hammock in riverside with my bf & champagne. felt extremely content :))
- laid in the sun like the cold-blooded reptile I am
- absolutely basked in the sun like a cactus or maybe lizard
- forsook my homework because of aforementioned sunbathing
- enjoyed the beautiful weather with wonderful friends! I have not felt more alive
- felt warm and safe and happy and held for an afternoon
Bwog schoolwork had successes and struggles:
- bullshitted my way through teaching for an hour, then my students asked for more lessons (success?)
- cold-emailed many people, felt good about it
- read lovely jazz poems on some very long train rides. failed to submit the paper i was supposed to write on one of them
- sobbed about school but tried to remember that i am Doing My Best and only have a month of this torture left
- didn’t do a single goddamn thing that i needed to do
- appreciated my history TA So Much!
- did not appreciate my French professor
- safely ate dinner with my grandma!
- went to john jay for the first time since the semester started and it’s kind of amazing?
- finally returned to JJ’s after a spring break-induced hiatus. Felt like coming home ❤️
- ate an obscene quantity of candied ginger
- ate my first sleeve of saltines! not on the floor though
- got bubble tea and then got high in Riverside and watched the sun set :)
- ate McDonalds for the first time in years (it was gross)
Bwog appreciated art and love and intuition:
- Got new watercolor pencils and did lots of watercolor
- Saw one of my goats on facetime and felt happy bc even if he is dumb as a rock and was confused by it he is an absolute cutie
- understood what phoebe bridgers meant when she sang “whatever you want me to do i will do / whatever she wants, whatever she wants”
- watched the third pirates of the caribbean movie; it’s too damn long but the last hour is the pinnacle of human cinematic achievement
- repotted my plant. She’s getting big!!
- bought a guitar… if you have tips pls hum
- had a fellow bwogger read my tarot cards which raised so many new questions
- got absolutely read by tarot cards… I have a lot of thinking to do
tarot via Pixabay