I’m ready for next year—do you think we’ll manage to get Chloe x Halle?
Bwog listened to music (only some of which was during bacchanal):
- started watching the Zoom recording of Bacchanal…only to end up pausing the video and opening each performer’s Spotify pages because it’s the same thing
- had too much work, so did bacchanal alone from my bedroom, stone-cold sober. probably should have just skipped
- got drunk at the lawns during bacchanal, things felt semi-normal for a change
- learned how to spell bacchanal
- got high alone and listened to Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
- got drunk with friends and listened to Fearless (Taylor’s Version) (this was the next night)
- skipped bacchanal to go get my free Krispy Kreme donut thanks to my first shot!
Bwog stressed about work (and registration for classes):
- probably didn’t correctly answer the given prompt for my final CC essay
- spent 10 hours 3D modeling a mechanical pencil
- spent too much time thinking about my TA….
- started a new teaching job :)
- had to watch a film for class and was so shaken by it i watched it twice (it was kimi no na wa)
- emails! emails! emails!
- registered for classes and got an art hum section at a preferred time <3 y’all wish you were me
- stressed out about an interview and got said position I interviewed for <33
- registered for uhhh 12 random classes and 0 art or music hum sections
Bwog ate and drank (as usual):
- drank an entire case of lime La Croix. Bwog is not sponsored.
- made one large pot of rice and ate it for (almost) every meal over the weekend. gross.
- remembered the chicken stew that had been sitting in the back of my fridge for 3 weeks, gagged continuously for an hour after throwing it out. I am now haunted by the evil spirit of that bird.
- baked banana bread at 2am with my roomate
- had dinner with my friends on campus, reminisced and felt incredibly grateful
- enjoyed a root beer outside on a bench with a vizsla puppy named rooster
Bwog spent time with loved ones (or… didn’t):
- only talked to the same four people over Zoom the entire weekend. It definitely felt like an aggressive shock when someone outside this tiny circle texted me because I had gone too deep, but hey
- walked 8 miles to see my grandma
- reunited with my dog and took him to statistics via zoom
- got Rejected (in several ways)
- started having feelings for a boy. working on stopping that
- lurked in bwog slack (bwack) for about a week
- left bwog (nah)
Bwog suffered because we saw the Bwog x Spec Reddit drawing:
- saw that cursed reddit image today
what could have been via Bwog Archives