Columbia and New York City are packed with amazing culture and inspiring art, and there’s never been a better time to experience it first-hand. “Where Art Thou” is a weekly guide to interesting and notable lectures, events, and performances for the literary/musically/theatrically-inclined.
Your event wasn’t included in Where Art Thou? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to include you! Throughout the year, we do our best to promote arts at Columbia and Barnard to the entire student community, and the best way to make sure your event gets promoted and covered is by reaching out to us.
Zines in Stillness: a Collaboration between the Zine Library and the Movement Lab
- November 2, 11:45 am to 12:45 pm, Movement Lab (Milstein LL020)
- The Movement Lab and the Stillness Lab collaborate to create a space of stillness and reflection, utilizing zines on the theme of nature.
Films and the Algerian Revolution: Part One
- November 2, 7 pm to 9 pm, Buell Hall, East Gallery
- Screening of five short films from the Algerian Revolution, as part of the larger Algeria at 60 project.
Acting Thesis: Halfway Bitches Go Straight To Heaven
- November 3 to November 6, Lenfest Center for the Arts
- The MFA Acting Class of 2023 at the School of the Arts showcases its talents in this thesis performance.
Fall leaves via Bwarchives