Find out what Bwoggers have been up to in this friendly edition of Field Notes!
Bwog (re)connected with friends:
- Went to Long Island to see my best friend who spontaneously came home for the weekend. Was fussed over extensively by her mother which was cute.
- Spent two days with basically the mirror image of myself and was happy to be understood.
- My friend from home surprised visited me, it made my year.
- Made friends.
- Had coffee with my lovely little.
- Went shopping and had a nice dinner with my best friend! Love these moments.
- Met my online friend IRL for the first time!
- Had dinner with my lovely Bwog lineage.
- Celebrated the grad school acceptances for so many of my friends!!!! They are all amazing and I love them!!!!
- Crushed my friends at shuffleboard.
- Spent 4 hours gossiping with my best friend on facetime.
Bwog went to concerts:
- Somehow managed to get tickets to Omar Apollo’s “secret” NYC concert.
- Saw Big Thief at Radio City Music Hall!
- Saw Big Thief AND Weyes Blood back to back.
- Saw Weyes Blood at Brooklyn Steel!
- Went to the SZA concert and absolutely lost my mind.
- Saw my friend’s sister perform on the harp with the New York Philharmonic.
Bwog was overwhelmed with schoolwork:
- Studied for the THREE midterms I have this week, two of which are back-to-back.
- Spent a whole day in Butler.
- Got a thrilling amount of work done.
- Currently: so swamped with work to the point I’m not sure where to start.
- Had two essays, several internship apps, and a test on Friday. Died.
- Stressed about so! many! things! but was happy that spring break is almost here.
Bwog cheered on the newest Ivy League champs:
- Was so stressed at the women’s basketball game!!
- Was then so excited after the women’s basketball game!!!
- Went to the Women’s Basketball game and was stressed the entire time and I don’t even consider myself a sportsperson.
- Suffered in the name of basketball.
- Supported Women’s Basketball #Champs.
Header via Wikimedia Commons