Bwog caught a glimpse of summer and was (for the most part) able to relax this spring break!
Bwog left the city behind:
- Went to many museums in Boston.
- Froze my ass off in Ann Arbor.
- Visited my friend in Montreal.
- Went back home to Texas.
- Went to California.
- Fought for my life at the Miami International Airport.
Bwog enjoyed non-dining hall food for an entire week:
- Ate at the new Ban Ban Shop twice.
- Ate at a fantastic bao place that had the Pixar short Bao playing on a loop.
- Ate SO MANY sardines.
- Ate way too many breakfast tacos in one sitting.
- Ate so much Pho.
- Ingested lots of coffee.
- Ate a lot of really good seafood.
- Realized how much I missed my mom’s cooking.
Bwog also couldn’t seem to catch a break:
- Started and finished a stats project that was due the Monday after the break.
- Wrote an essay.
- Stressed about my future.
- Wrote two papers while on vacation.
- Applied to many internships.
- Questioned my life choices.
- Contemplated changing my major.
- Studied for more midterms.
Overall, Bwog made the most out of their spring break:
- Went to The Woods and had the time of my life.
- Went to a local hot spring. It was hot!
- Made a lot of really cool friends
- Saw my hometown friends.
- Did NYC touristy stuff with my family.
- Watched gender be performed at a bar full of bikini-clad spring breakers.
- Went to one of those huge spring break beach parties and froze my ass off.
- Went uphill skiing (which is much like regular skiing, except you put skins on your skis and walk up the mountain instead of down it).
- Jammed out in a van to lots of cool music.
Tulips via Pixabay