See how Bwoggers spent their Bacchanal weekend!
- Enjoyed my first and last Bacchanal very much.
- I had a mid first half of Bacchanal and a very nice second half.
- The sun really does solve all my problems, every time.
- I woke up at 8 am for a pre-game.
- Instantly regretted it.
- Hosted a very successful 11 am pregame. Made actually decent mimosas and a lot of Eggo waffles. The crowd seemed pleased.
- Hosted three parties in a row. My house is a mess.
- Borged (Pink Starburst flavor).
- Stayed sober for Bacchanal but it was still fun!
- Went to Bacchanal. Saw Bktheruler, Bakar, and Doecii.
- Had the time of my life at Bacchanal, I stood on an elevated surface at Beta (embarrassing).
- Threw a successful Bacchanal afterparty at the last minute and had a lot of drunk fun.
- Went back to my room to nap in the middle of Bacchanal. Correct choice.
- Wore a tank top! Outside! And didn’t freeze! (The weather during Bacchanal was nothing short of miraculous).
- Went to the tiny Bwog pre-party in Hamilton.
- Heard the weekend described as “lazy and slutty” and really felt like that was accurate.
- Learned what borg is. Much to think about.
Bwog did other really cool, exciting things:
- Celebrated an anniversary!
- Went to Genderfuck.
- Took Jennifer Garner and her daughter on a tour for admissions.
- Went to the Met for the first time since being a college student. Saw all my favorite paintings I would visit in high school but haven’t seen in a bit <333333
- I love the Met so much!
- Lost my mind (and voice) at Taylor Swift’s Era’s Tour!!!
- Saw Nicholas Cage in the flesh.
- Took some nice long walks.
- Went on a Friday night field trip to new jersey for my herpetology class and found a bunch of frogs :o
Header image via Bwarchives