Some worrisome news: after the laptop theft in Theta yesterday, multiple tipsters report that two laptops, an iPad and several credit cards were stolen from Hartley 8, Suite A, earlier tonight. Soon after, a Hartley RA sent out an email to her residents confirming that three rooms were robbed. Another tipster spotted uniformed NYPD officers leaving a Hartley elevator with a strange laptop-esque device, possibly a LoJack tracker. Keep your doors locked, people. If you see something, say something.
37 °F, Fair
- Anonymous on A Shifty Look At Secret Societies
- anon on A Shifty Look At Secret Societies
- Also on Days On Campus: An Alternate Perspective
- what about the on Online Selection IRL
- Anonymous on Academic Awards Committee Recognizes Columbia Professors
Comments are closed.