The 12 Ways Columbia Will Change You
Written by Bwog Staff
Bwog went home over Fall Break and realized how much he/she/it had changed. Here Bwog has complied a list of the 12 ways that Columbia will change you.
- You can’t fall asleep without the melodious sound of sirens.
- Any coffee other than Oren’s just doesn’t cut it.
- You try to pay for everything with your CUID.
- You walk twice as fast as all your friends from back home.
- You say “problematic” and everyone walks out of the room.
- You constantly crave halal yet there is no halal to be found.
- You learned to dance around the mysterious wads of hair in the shower.
- You wear button-up shirts even when it is 90 degrees outside.
- You forget you have to buy gas to go places.
- You get drunk alone.
- Koronet seems like good pizza.
- When you go home, you can roll over in bed without falling off.
But you still don’t move from your fetal position.
Tags: everyone back home thinks Bwog is a hipster, making lists makes us feel more in control, midterms are yet upon us, Orens is the sweet milk of Alma M...., wads of hair more like wads of scare am i rite