Philosophy Class Drinking Game
Written by Bwog Staff
Ahh, philosophy class. For those who have braved the icy lecture halls speckled with the seemingly all-knowing international students, these lec-seminars seem to bring out the most in CU students. There are plenty of things that happen all too frequently; take a shot when………….
- The professor asks for a simple example of anything and someone brings up God.
- Someone asks a completely off topic question to insert knowledge from another philosophy class; bonus points if this happens in History of Phil I or II.
- Someone misuses the term metaphysical.
- Someone proposes an extremely convoluted thought experiment that actually makes the concept even harder to understand.
- The TA shit talks the way the professor explained something in recitation (not exclusive to philosophy, but in one bwogger’s experience this happens a lot in philosophy).
- You are triggered by any reference to logic.
- You explain to your parents that it is, in fact, possible for Philosophy majors to find jobs after graduating.
I thought……….. what I thought via Innoxiuss
Tags: bwog baby daddy, bwog baby zaddy, bwog does not condone underaged drinking even though no where in this post there is any mention of underaged drinking we just like disclaimers, drinking game, i pay student life fees therefore I exist -- a quote from fucking ricky's senior wisdom (yes can you believe we can actual extract quotes from those 10 words of a senior wisdom), philosophy, please dont touch my hair, thinking about stuff, thinking...... hard