Love is in the air today, the first day that gay and lesbian couples can legally wed in the state of New York. In the city alone, 823 couples—including two of Mayor Bloomberg’s aides—are scheduled to be married. It’s all thanks to the Marriage Equality Act, which passed late last month. In honor of this historic victory for civil rights and love, Bwog reached out to pertinent campus groups to get their take on the passage of the Act. Also be sure to check out Cityroom’s piece on how young New Yorkers—that’s sort of us!—feel about marriage equality in New York.
39 °F, Fair
- anon on A Shifty Look At Secret Societies
- Also on Days On Campus: An Alternate Perspective
- what about the on Online Selection IRL
- Anonymous on Academic Awards Committee Recognizes Columbia Professors
- matthew on Days On Campus: An Alternate Perspective