It’s taken quite some time for your dearly departed senior staff member to write this intro—accepting that we are, in fact, graduating (fingers crossed) is a hard thing to do. But there you have it. Somehow we’ve made it through freshman, sophomore, and junior year, and here we are with just one semester left—or less!
- Forget to take the swim test
- Forget to take that Core requirement you’ve been putting off
- Don’t apply for the degree
- Spell your name wrong for your diploma
- Get diagnosed with Senioritis
- Take the swim test far from sober
Well, You’ve Gotten This Far…Isn’t That Enough?
- Battle to find classes for 12 credits the last semester
- Write a thesis
- Forget to care about finals
- Start a paper the day it’s due assuming you will get an extension
- Start a paper the day it’s due not caring if you get an extension
- Start a paper the day it’s due because you preferred sleeping over writing it