Bwog’s Week in Review: Columbia Has No Shortage Of Orientalism, Uranium, Drugs
– Orientalism is declared hot while EALAC grad students get their freak on in the library.
– Uris Dining Hall’s new Salad Bureaucracy induces shortage of tiny yellow no. 2 pencils. Related: John Jay workers too sober to fold up fajitas.
– Barnard unveils its new student center to which architecture majors and Gothamists cry, “FUGLY!”
– SDA says Doritoes are like orange crack. Others wonder if the Columbia Insurance plan covers osteolytic sinusitis.
– The Destroyer! bus invades Broadway and is summarily destroyed.
– The Blue and White launches its February issue and we learn that campus publications are cliquey, while alarm clocks are radioactive.