It’s cold outside. Like really really cold. Which means that you probably had nothing better to do than sit inside, drink coffee, and check Bwog all day. But in the off chance that you had homework, or something, here’s what you should have read.
– Our new sex columnist. You’ll never know who she is, but you’ll read her anyway.
– Bwog gets beat. Soundly, firmly, depressingly vanquished.
– The nasty bits of Columbia: a good way to scare yourself shitless, and where computers go to die.
– How do you like your sustenance: posh, pretentious, or non-perishable?
– Expand your horizons! Throw knives! Say VAGINA, loudly, over and over again!
– So, you want to be president? Are you sure?
– Academic spats…easily resolvable through facebook groups.
Tags: cold weather, links, looking back, roundup, sex, week in review, what to read