Sure, you can do it in your pyjamas, but running a blog is still work—and right now, Bwog is one daily editor short. Each of our staff of six Bwoggers is on call for one 24-hour period per week (or the whole weekend), QuickSpecking, making posts out of tips that come into email@example.com…and bantering via e-mail about nothing in particular.
Interested? Here’s the application:
1. Five (5) QuickSpec headlines for the November 17, 2006 paper.
2. One (1) previous Bwog post you liked and why.
3. One (1) previous Bwog post you didn’t like and why.
4. A paragraph about how Bwog could improve, not to exceed three hundred (300) words.
5. A mock Bwog post on a topic of your choice, not to exceed four hundred (400) words.
E-mail what you come up with to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than NEXT FRIDAY, JANUARY 19 at midnight. And feel free to contact us in the meantime with questions. Also! We’ll be having an open meeting soon for anyone interested in writing features, doing interviews, taking pictures, covering Columbia, and generally being very distracted all the time.