Bwog has just bought tickets for the New Yorker festival.
- Zadie Smith!
- BC alum Jhumpa Lahiri!
- Parent of Justin Theroux Paul Theroux!
- Spring Awakening-hater Jonathan Franzen!
- Padma Lakshmi-ex Salman Rushdie!
- Miranda July )) <> ((
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Martin Amis on the topic of monsters (Bonus: almost guaranteed appearance of Christopher Hitchens in audience!)
- Jonathan Safran Foer! You remember him, right? Frank Foer’s younger brother?
- A dance party with Sasha Frere-Jones and Diplo!
- Misogynistic bald man Neil LaBute!
- CU All-Star Simon Schama and genuinely funny Anthony Lane!
- Adam Gopnik will probably do something precious and talk about Dalton!
- Samantha Power on Darfur!
- And Robert Hass has a few things to say about writing poetry!
Bwog hopes to provide coverage of many of the events listed about. So don’t worry if you can’t make “Bagels with Robert Mankoff” or Calvin Trillin’s walking tour of Chinatown. Bwog’s got you covered.