A School of the Arts third year writing student named David Harrington is receiving some attention today from the New York Daily News in response to his famous internet invention, the Sarah Palin Baby-Name Generator. The Daily News loved their new Palin names so much that certain reporters even used them as bylines.
Bwog played around with this thing by entering in several of Columbia’s most recognizable names. Here’s what happened:
- Lee Bollinger: Shaver Razorback Palin
- Bruce Robbins: Steak Leather Palin
- James Franco: Moose Roadster Palin
- Roaree Lion: Snooker Hinge Palin
- Austin Quigley: Recoil Mush Palin
- Gayatri Spivak: Plop Hero Palin
Plus, it’s not just random: entering in the same name twice will result in the same Palin name both times. Oh, and in case you were wondering, Bwog’s actually quite partial to our Palin name: Ladel Torque Palin.