New Bicycle Cult on Campus?

Carved into the marble outside Butler Library:

“The bicycle is a mysterious organism!”

Although COBOP leader applications are due today, as of yet no evidence has come to light implicating the freshman orientation program in this or any other acts of bicycle worship.

• da hipsters. says:

@da hipsters. it’s hipsters on some mind-altering drugs. case closed!

1. I'll have says:

@I'll have whatever they’re having. Make it a double.

• COOP says:

@COOP applicants are allowed to fill one 8.5 x 11 page with whatever they want. this could be something for the supplemental page.

• ... says:

@... ahh… columbia university, always on the forefront of culture.

• COOOOOOOOOOO says:

@COOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

1. whatup says:

@whatup CO-ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! you paddlers are dead fucking sexy… I can almost taste the GORP now

• Elaina says:

@Elaina I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Elaina