Boringside Heights: Baked Goods and Architectural Developments Edition
Written by Bwog Staff
Here at Bwog, we believe the best things come in small packages. Thus our newest feature returns with some of the tiniest, mundane and most lovable headlines from campus.
- Blue Java in Butler is sporting some fancy new wares. These include elegantly decorated cupcakes in individual boxes,and enormous Valentine’s Day cookies have now appeared all their heart-shaped glory.
- Strokos has a new cookie selection, including bite size chocolate chip sandwiches, chocolate swirl icing cookies, mini oatmeal apple cookies and chinese almond cookies, those well known Columbia favorites(?)
- The campus map (also here) now includes the NW Science Building
- The Vag has opened. More coverage to follow.
- The Butler renovation you never noticed was going on is soon to end!
- A curious new iPhone app, The Columbia World of Quotations, is now available from iTunes.
- Indignant sophomore correspondants note the continuing rise in beer prices at local establishments, with Tap-A-Keg as the latest to succumb to this scandal.
- Vending machines in Carman have raised prices by 10 cents