Morningside Almanac: Week of 10/27
Written by Bwog Staff
- Today’s the last day for grapes from Wager’s Cider Mill.
- Unfortunately there’s no more lavender.
- However, there is wine and fresh fish from Eastern Long Island.
- For the week of Thanksgiving, the Thursday market will be held on Tuesday November 23 for your holiday shopping pleasure.
- Don’t forget that EBT, credit cards, and debit cards are all accepted at the market.
- Come to the market managers’ tent and arrange the produce into colorful faces to celebrate Halloween.
- Reserve your Thanksgiving turkey early with Dipaola.
- Several vendors have pumpkins in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit your carving needs.
Photo via Wikimedia Commons