Campo Shows Sisters Solidarity

Despite the rain, this sign was displayed prominently outside of Campo this evening, in order to coincide with the SGA Townhall meeting.

Click to show comments

@Anonymous I support sorority women too, but you don’t see me writing it all over my chest in chalk!

• anonymous says:

@anonymous We are Campo.
    \A Gathering Place\
    We are a Columbia Restaruant and Vendor.
    We support Sorority Women.
    We insert our opinion when it is inappropriate and irrelevent, but…
    We Love Money.
    \Give us your money\

• totally says:

@totally agree with the above 2 posts. Bwog… you ARE THE VOICE of Columbia. Everyone reads you…. and so what if not everyone loves you. …..The bottom line is that EVERYONE READS you. … That is a complement…… take it….!!!!

• I agree says:

@I agree with the above post. If Bwog did not write that first article which generated such a response, I bet the showing at the town hall meeting would have been dismal. Sometimes an article with a little flair is what this community really needs. Now more people understand the issues than before. Where are your Columbia roots people…..count the responses to these 3 posts… this issue had more responses than days and days of Bwog posts put together….. This is why we all read Bwog…..
    I love you Bwog……

1. anonymous says:

@anonymous ….were you at the town hall meeting? It was 85% Sorority… if Bwog didn’t post this, it still would have been 85% Sorority. I’m not in “Greek life” and I went because I got an email from a friend, not because of Bwog or Campo.

• !!! says:

@!!! All the condescending snark on this post is ultimately just very sad. Regardless of the clientele (as in – it’s almost impossible to stay in business in this neighborhood without catering to college students), huge props for Campo in posting this sign. Seriously. This is a big issue in the Greek community, and should be a big issue for all of the Columbia/Barnard community. Tonight’s Townhall meeting was huge. Big thanks to Bwog for the three articles today, giving the issue a little more publicity.

1. Huge Issue in Greek Community says:

@Huge Issue in Greek Community DOES CAMPO SUPPORT SORORITY WOMEN?

• Of course says:

@Of course Otherwise they’d have to stop selling ‘Barnards,’ the most delicious drink on the menu.

• I am... says:

@I am... …a Columbia student, not affiliated with Greek life. I support sorority women at Barnard, and I love this.

@Anonymous Sororities are so anachronistic. As is a girls-only school; as is anything that is single sex.

1. Your Mom says:

@Your Mom isn’t an anochronism. Heyo!

@Anonymous snaps for campo!

• anonymous says:

@anonymous oh dear God….. of course they do! They love having (mostly) rich sorority sisters spend their underage money on alcohol….. ugh

• Campo says:

@Campo Supports sorority women… as they stagger out of the place after too many vodka-crans.

• 3 posts in one day? says:

@3 posts in one day? Methinks bwog may have a crush on sorority women….

@Anonymous campo, underage drinking at its best. it’s a no brainer they’d want want to support sorority girls.

@Anonymous Sorority girls.

• BC Sorority Woman says:

@BC Sorority Woman Love it.

• Ad